2010 Camaro - Get yours now!

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
omgomgomgomgomg I love it. I want one!

Pre-orders started October 13th, and Chevrolet says they'll be available in the Spring. :D :D :D

I love what they've done to it! omgomgomgomgomg lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

- Price starting at $22,995(2)

- Choice of six-speed transmissions: manual or TAPshift automatic

- Projected 300 hp DOHC V6 engine that gets an estimated 27 MPG hwy with automatic transmission(3)

- Projected 400 hp V8 engine with automatic transmission and Active Fuel Management for added fuel savings

- Projected 422 hp V8 engine with manual transmission

- 4.5-link independent rear suspension

- Six air bags(4)

- Bluetooth wireless technology available for select compatible phones(5)

- USB connectivity available on select models

- Standard one-year OnStar Safe & Sound plan(6)

A thing of beauty...and at a reasonable price, too.

The motoring mags are reporting that the line-up might include a brute with a 5 litre + motor, although with the way gas prices are going orders could be limited!

A thing of beauty...and at a reasonable price, too.

The motoring mags are reporting that the line-up might include a brute with a 5 litre + motor, although with the way gas prices are going orders could be limited!

The v6, 300hp, version gets 27mpg. I can live with that. :)

It's ok.... I guess it shows I'm getting old. I'd rather have a '56 T-bird. :p

That's always a nice one too. Even though this is going to be a 2010 model, it just screams muscle car.

I'm not sure which I'd choose, if I had the option - a 1969 Camaro SS or this 2010 SS. :oops:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

T-bird was a great machine in its time alright - and still a better looker than the more recent reprise of the marque in my opinion, but then I like that era of motor car.

My own ambition in that line is to get hold of a really well refurbished Austin Healey Big Six sports car - admired them in my youth but now they're rare as hen's teeth and several times more expensive!

I've just finished a 4 000 mile Northern California and Oregon tour in a bloody great (hired) 4.7 litre 2008 Mustang - truly a pleasure to drive with plenty of power and great exhaust audio. A real American classic.

It's a beautiful car Winbig. I had a 79 camaro back in the day. How much is this car retailing for?

It's a beautiful car Winbig. I had a 79 camaro back in the day. How much is this car retailing for?

The base model starts at around $23K. I think that's pretty good, considering the fact that the 2008 Challenger SRT that was just released by Dodge STARTS at ~$41K and gets a whopping 13 mpg city & 18mpg highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back