New Slot Announcement 2 new Megaways, 2 MG's, 2 Playtechs, Yggdrasil, Kalamba, Blueprint.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Loadsa new slots this week!

Blazing X by Bally - mini line pays as usual from Bally since SG got hold of them. :rolleyes:
Karamba Clan by Microgaming - OK with some potential but stale old 9-liner clone. :what:
Bar-X Safecracker Megaways by Blueprint - Diamond Mine with crap Electrocoin symbols pasted on. :(
Gods of Olympus Megaways by Blueprint - now you even buy the bloody random reel modifiers! :eek2:
Super Lucky Charms by Blueprint - borrowed the symbols from Novomatic's LLC Deluxe! Not bad. :thumbsup:
Volcano Queen by IGT - more tawdry low-potential egg-timer slotting. :mad:
Caribbean Anne by Kalamba Games - this is clearly the only mechanic this developer has. Crap. :laugh:
Relic Seekers by Microgaming/Pulse 8 - looks good, you just can't win anything due to ultra-low volatility. :cool:
Age of the Gods Apollo Power by Playtech - by far the worst AotG series slot yet, utter shite. :p
Torrente Again by Playtech - more Spanish comedy cop capers with comedy pay potential, meh. ;)
Yokozuna Clash by Yggdrasil - Ronnie Pickering fights Martin Weaver for potential you'll never see. :laugh:

Thanks Dunover, good little video and to be honest non of these slots appeal to me.
If I had to make a choice I would most likely go for Yokozuna Clash.

Blueprint is starting to get on my nerves, they dish out more Megaways™ slots than any other provider at the moment I think.
Complete and utter trash again as seen in your video.
Buy a feature for €100.00 and get €14.00 back, and if this happens a few times in a row you could easily lose 1k-2k in the space of 15 minutes.

I sincerely hope that feature buys will be prohibited by law in the feature as this is not a healthy way enjoying slotting and managing your balance.

Then also Blueprint "steals" the Greentube engine for Lucky Lady Charm, NO ONE CAN BEAT LLC!!!! Get over it..
Pragmatic tried and failed miserably in my eyes with Madame Destiny and given the way Blueprint slots play (a lot of egg timer bullcrap) I am not eager to try their version.

All the other slots were just utter filth and have to agree with Daz, this version of AoG must be one of the worst Playtech has released.
I have tried them all and never ever ever won anything over 100x on any of them. Also never triggered a Jackpot on the ones linked to their Jackpot system.
They are as tight as Ebenezer Scrooge on his worst day.

Loadsa new slots this week!

Blazing X by Bally - mini line pays as usual from Bally since SG got hold of them. :rolleyes:
Karamba Clan by Microgaming - OK with some potential but stale old 9-liner clone. :what:
Bar-X Safecracker Megaways by Blueprint - Diamond Mine with crap Electrocoin symbols pasted on. :(
Gods of Olympus Megaways by Blueprint - now you even buy the bloody random reel modifiers! :eek2:
Super Lucky Charms by Blueprint - borrowed the symbols from Novomatic's LLC Deluxe! Not bad. :thumbsup:
Volcano Queen by IGT - more tawdry low-potential egg-timer slotting. :mad:
Caribbean Anne by Kalamba Games - this is clearly the only mechanic this developer has. Crap. :laugh:
Relic Seekers by Microgaming/Pulse 8 - looks good, you just can't win anything due to ultra-low volatility. :cool:
Age of the Gods Apollo Power by Playtech - by far the worst AotG series slot yet, utter shite. :p
Torrente Again by Playtech - more Spanish comedy cop capers with comedy pay potential, meh. ;)
Yokozuna Clash by Yggdrasil - Ronnie Pickering fights Martin Weaver for potential you'll never see. :laugh:

Am i missing something ? 66x on last feature wasnt it 13x ?

Am i missing something ? 66x on last feature wasnt it 13x ?
Yep, for some reason I had 20p stakes set in my mind because the previous game Torrente Again was being played on 20p bets, so I carried it over. If you play 10 different slots, one at a time all on different bets, it's easy to lose track of where you are, I've done it a few times before.

Best one of those is by far the super lucky reels its basicly a luck lady charm clone but with a better than average chance of actually hitting the bonus. Good video.

Another month of crap from Microgaming. IGT and WMS, you just don't expect anything good these days :(

Great video and looking forward to playing these new Megaways when they appear at VS.

Bar-X might be the worst Megaways slot I've played, it's a lot worse then even Medusa MW!
Free spins+retrigger- £1.80
FS again- 0.73
FS again-£1.30
FS again £4

Thousands of ways of non-paying 'O' symbols constantly rolling in are infuriating to look at, especially in Free spins when 4 continuously roll in across the top.
Although I suppose it reveals the true mechanics of a normal MW slot.
Where those O's would normally be mixture of high paying symbols but not lining up for a win, which are essentially blanks, to give the illusion you were close to winning big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back