Logo
external image

New Grey Zone Casino Review 1Bet Casino

Here is a new review, the casino is included in the Casinomeister Grey Zone.

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Location
Block S25, South Stand, Ashton Gate, BS3
The site 1Bet Casino has been reviewed and appraised by the Casinomeister team, which sees them score a rating of 6.2. 1Bet Casino was established back in 2011 and is now licensed out of Anjouan.

Key takeaways include featuring games from multiple software providers, including the likes of Big Time Gaming and NetEnt. 1Bet Casino also runs a loyalty program for its players.

Max comments:

Casinomeister has seen a few complaints against the casino, but they’re spread over the past decade or so, and nothing indicates any major areas of concern. Licensing is Anjouan, which is a big unknown as we wait to see how serious Anjouan is about publishing Licensee Rules of Conduct and enforcing those, not to mention their handling of player complaints submitted to them.
 
I see Casino Guru has this casino at saftey rating: "Very Low: 0.0"

I know this things aren't always representative of how the casino really is but surely, it can't be a good sign.
 
I see Casino Guru has this casino at saftey rating: "Very Low: 0.0"

I know this things aren't always representative of how the casino really is but surely, it can't be a good sign.
I agree. Many unresolved complaints, terms don't appear to be fair. 6.2 is madness. Avoid 1Bet like the plague.

Someone won a progressive jackpot of 500k, which is paid out by the game provider, not the casino and the casino stole it!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top