$1 Billion up for grabs

The odds of 4,294,967,296 they mention seem very underestimated.

No one is going to predict 63 winnings in a row so I may as well offer $1 Billion also. I know I will never have to pay it.

You would be millions of times more likely to die during the course of those games than to win the Billion.

I saw this on FOX news earlier today so I assumed it was a lie :D
I've actually had good luck on these brackets a few times.
my best picking was, I once entered a free online contest where you had to pick the games and the total score of each game. I picked the entire East region correct and missed every game score by 1 point. Won a VCR ( that's how long ago it was).

Good Luck

If you guess randomly, your chance of winning is pretty much 0. Of course, your odds can be better if you make good picks, but they're still incredibly slim. This is the sort of promotion that they don't expect anyone to ever win.

But if there aren't any strings attached, it looks like they're giving away $2 million though - assuming that these $100k things are cash prizes rather than some sort of guaranteed loan.

Well, it's worth a go. I know nothing whatsoever about basketball so I think I'm in with a good chance! It's not clear from that article whether UK citizens can enter, though. I'd hate to miss out on my chance to win, well, nothing at all just by being born in the wrong country ;)

Hmm, well I do play the Power Ball and Mega Millions so why not try? ;)

Honestly to teach him a lesson I wish someone would hit the thing, rather than it being a promo. stunt.

Last edited:
regardless of the 1 in 4,294,967 odds everyone whos eligible should give this a shot.
thanks for sharing, will definitely follow this story to see who wins or atleast gets close to winning.

These odds are way way waaaay off. I might be wrong but I think the odds are 1-9,233,322,036,854,725,808 assuming all games are 50/50. Obv the real odds will be lower than that, but not even remotely close to the number you gave, nor is it worth the time to fill out the bracket (imo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back