Random Jackpot?

Marie2473

Dormant account
I have a question about the random jackpot at RTG for an example. Can anyone win it?
I mean - i am a lowroller, play mostly 45 cents to a dollar at the most per spin. Do I have a chanse at this or do you have to make the maximum bet?
If i can, will that be a percentage of the jackpot?
How many in here has been lucky and actually won one?

I have won once before. I was making $5.00 bets the amount i won was just shy of $18000.00 and was entitled to the full amount. I have won around 3 RJ's in practice play aswell once while making $1.00 bets. I dont actually know how there triggered or when. It could be when they reach a certain amount or it could be just random. I do have a feeling though that the more you bet the higher the percentage of winning, but honestly i dont know.

I have a question about the random jackpot at RTG for an example. Can anyone win it?
I mean - i am a lowroller, play mostly 45 cents to a dollar at the most per spin. Do I have a chanse at this or do you have to make the maximum bet?

Heya,

The RTG random jackpots can be won on any size bet.

The chance to win is proportionately higher if you are betting larger amounts, but if you win it you always receive the entire jackpot, rather than a % of it, no matter how much you're betting.

So someone betting a total of 1c (say 1 line, 1c) would have 1/100 the chance of winning it as someone betting $1, but if they won it, they get the lot.

Woooof

Can I ask in all seriousness why you always sign with that?
You have some interesting posts and I always start reading them on a serious note but it all flies out the window when you end with that *Woooof* :confused:

I was lucky enough to win a RJ on 20 cent rolling.. it is possible you just need to have faith. :thumbsup: (good luck helps too)

Quite a lot of people have posted RJ's in the 'winner screenshots' thread - unfortunately I'm not one of them... :(

I do have a feeling though that the more you bet the higher the percentage of winning, but honestly i dont know.
As I understand it, that is exactly right for all RTG random jackpots (and for Crypto's); the more you wager, the better your chances - but everyone does have some chance of hitting it, even on minimum bets.

Grand Virtual (no USA) use a different method - they have a slot called Jurassic Cash where the jackpot is over $531,000; to win it you need 5 wilds on any win-line while betting maximum coins (3) on all win-lines (7) = 21 coins per spin, but the amount you win is a percentage of the jackpot depending on your bet size.
i.e. if you use 1c coins you get 1% of the jackpot, 10c = 10%, 25c = 25%, etc. until $1 coins pay 100% of the jackpot.

I play this one quite a bit because it has free-spins too which can be pretty good... never got anywhere near 5 wilds though... :(

i have won approx 5 jackpots. all but about 2 i was betting 20 cents. one i was betting a dollar . i never hit one on less than 20 cents. my winnings have been almost a year apart from the other. im due now. hope fully it will be soon. of course when i win i usually put a 1.000 or more back into other games and play aggressivily. but all in all its nice to pull out a lump sum. dont give up. the last jp i won i had deposited only 30 dollars. was playing at 20 cents and the jp was 6,400. it was in jan after christmas and we had tax time. it was nice to have the money come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back