Positive outlook in terms of growth opportunities in instant ticket lottery offering
ZEAL Network reported strong progress during its nine-month 2016 financial report saying the group's strategic outlook remains unchanged with attractive growth opportunities in ZEAL's target markets.
Key performance indicators for the nine-month period ending September 30, 2016 include:
– Total stakes of Euro 2014.1 million (9M/2015: Euro 195.2 million), up 5 percent and driven by underlying growth in the Group's B2C segment.
– Total operating performance amounting to Euro 101.2 million (9M/2015: Euro 91.9 million), an increase of 10 percent which was attributed to increased marketing spend.
– EBIT increased 13 percent to Euro 23.3 million (9M/2015: Euro 20.7 million)
– Earnings per share rose 90 percent to Euro 1.84
– Pay-out of the third interim dividend for 2016 amounted to Euro 0.70 per share
The group revealed the imminent launch of its business-to-business platform as license applications progress and concluded saying it expects full-year total operating performance to be Euro 125-135 million and full-year EBIT to be Euro 25-35 million.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa