Live casino has what it takes to continue growing at a high pace in the coming years, says live dealer chief
Evolution Gaming delivered robust results in its latest financial report, saying the company is confident that the momentum will continue.
– Key performance indicators for the three month period ending March 31, 2016 include:
– Revenues increased by 59 percent to Euro 24.8 million (Q1/.6 million)
– Profit for the period amounted to Euro 7.6 million (Q1/2015: Euro 1.4 million)
– Earnings per share amounted to Euro 0.21 (Q1/2015: Euro 0.04)
– Adjusted EBITDA increased by 67 percent to Euro 10.3 million (Q1/2015: Euro 6.2 million), with a margin of 42 percent (Q1/2015: 39 percent)
– Mobile penetration amounted to 34 percent (Q1/2015: 20 percent)
"On the whole, I view the continued development of both the market and Evolution with the same confidence as previously," chief executive officer of Evolution Gaming, Jens von Bahr said.
"Although Live Casino remains a small part of the total online gaming market, with its social interaction and customisable content, it has what it takes to continuing growing at a high pace over the coming years."
In related news, Evolution Gaming's chief operating officer Svante Liljevall will step down from the position he has held for the past eight years.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa