WTF happened to Big Time Gaming?

Where to start?

Many of their recent games are buggy as hell, with errors and graphical glitches galore. Since the Evolution purchase it's like they have given up on anything new.

Playing at crypto sites, you get to see the most recent big wins, the biggest of all time from each BTG game and there is nothing. Bonus buys rarely pay back the purchase cost, and if you get a big win at best it's 3X the purchase.

Beef Lightning screwed up for me the other night showing gold coins and then not awarding anything. The new one Panda broke and remains stuck mid-bonus with a big win.

Evolution ruins everything...They are like the Tencent of gambling! What did great men and women warn us with? Ah, it was something to the tune of 'too much power in one place', leads to corruption, can make a villain of everyone, Let's let Aldous Huxley speak for me:
"All democracies are based on the proposition that power is very dangerous and that it is extremely important not to let any one person or small group have too much power for too long a time"

So far i've luckily not encountered weird BTG shizz, but a lot of my old fav's have been very different in terms of playtime, average feature trigger and returns..

Of course that is just a feeling: after all, how could i prove anything? I only play for fun and don't record sessions, can't be arsed to even keep up an excel sheet with stats these days :p

So i'll just keep spinning with my tin foil suit on, and hope for the best. Now, as for theories?! Well, i'd almost say there are new math models in place. Or maybe it's just different per Aggregator service?

Or maybe it's all in my head! :D

Of course i will keep playing them, until i either feel myself completely confirmed by added experience, or i hit my next insane win, and i'll probably assume it was just a glitch or really bad prolonged session...

But i'll admit, it's not just with BTG. I have had this internal dilemma for about as long as i've been gambling :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back