Winner Screenshots - December 2018

I was too late to capture it and now clue what happened while captering this screenshot :)

But had 2x 6ofakind diamonds with a multiplier i cant remember for 4.5k in this round:

bonanza diamonds.png

Got my modest weekend booster at VS which ended up in a nice little streak and withdrawal.

Got this first on Book of Dead. Was only playing 3 lines. I started off at 1p per line, but after 25 dead spins I started upping the bet with each dead spin. The first winning spin was a bonus at 30p on my very last spin before I would have had to reduce the stake.

2018-12-21 (1).png

Then moved onto Bonanza which gave me the D and a retrigger for a 227x win at 20p stake.

2018-12-21 (4).png

Then went and nearly lost a lot of it other games until I decided to try a game I haven't played in months. £1 spins on Starburst.

2018-12-21 (7).png

Just imagine those being 7's or Bars... :eek2:

Wasn't expecting a cashout today, so that's nice.

Ok i cant actually believe how lucky i am on this game. The best game when youve got a couple of quid left to go to. I dont play this game when i deposit only with free spins winnings etc and ive lost count of how many wildlines at this point ive had on 9p - 18p stake. So basically i had played at slotty vegas about 2 days ago and deposited 25 quid there to claim there december 100% deposit match. Bust out in no time. Thought i would log in and see how much supercharged winnings i had built up. A pathetic £2.50 was waiting. I considered BOD or DOA. Glad i chose DOA!!!!

About 20 - 30 spins in after 4 - 5 teases, It finally hit! and as soon as it threw 2 wilds in a good position on the 2nd spin i had a gut feeling is was gonna go bat shit. Which it did! I had the wild line with like 6 - 7 spins left to go. Sorry for the rant but like to add some context to the win to make it more interesting! :thumbsup:

5QP2L5h.jpg

0U7xFOX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back