William Hill Direct cash Voucher

irish-ranger

Meister Member
MM
Hi All
I have just discovered that WH have these direct cash vouchers I.E you pop in to your local shop buy a voucher and despoit on your account .
Does anybody have experience using these ? I have been on to live chat enquiringly about withdrawal and if it was possible To waithdrawl on to debit card but unfortunately 3 different advisors have told me 3 different things?.

Hey Irish Ranger, I have used them before. You can withdraw to the shop in cash and to debit card yes, I waited the usual around 3 working days to debit card, this was over a year ago.

Coral have a slightly more sophisticated system called Coral Connect, where you link a debit card to the account, this also allows funds to be added and withdrawn in a shop.

Rob :)

Hey Rob
Thanks for that I will give them a blast and see how I get on.
As for coral they have limited shops where I am also any time I have played thier slots I haven't succeeded very well

Hey Rob
Thanks for that I will give them a blast and see how I get on.
As for coral they have limited shops where I am also any time I have played thier slots I haven't succeeded very well

The only good thing I will say about Coral is that they do some good offers, like the other week it was like £10 match on slots over a few days, not too shabby if you want a quick punt.

You won't generally have any problems with William Hill though, best of luck mate.

Rob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back