What kind of scam is Mining pots of gold

toms596

Experienced Member
Been trying to bonus this the last couple of days must be at least 1000 spins in

Nearly collected all the multipliers with max spins and prizes

The pile of dynamite looks like a mild breeze would set it off at this point yet nothing has happened

I'm expecting I'll be many hundreds of stake down by the time it does bonus and pay about 5x

I too have exactly the same situation. I think I’m like £1,000 involved lol. It just refuses to trigger.

I built it up on 10p for ages then increased the stake, but yeah I recon I have easily 1000+ spins not triggered. When there’s hardly any multiplier or spins the bonus triggers for fun.

I do agree these games should be banned, they’re very dangerous.

If you have nearly max everything surely it has to be paying at least 300 - 500 x

Obviously it's intended mechanic is get you invested and collect as much as it can.

Games should really have a standard scatter trigger for the bonus.

I too have exactly the same situation. I think I’m like £1,000 involved lol. It just refuses to trigger.

I built it up on 10p for ages then increased the stake, but yeah I recon I have easily 1000+ spins not triggered. When there’s hardly any multiplier or spins the bonus triggers for fun.

I do agree these games should be banned, they’re very dangerous.

If you have nearly max everything surely it has to be paying at least 300 - 500 x
Reminds me of that Jammin' Jars 2 mechanic where you wait interminably for the gold token to drop for the secondary feature.

I watched a streamer burn 40k euro on this before the white hot pile of dynamite went off. It gave me a sound lesson on what not to play myself.

Of course I've just seen a YouTube video of some streamer hitting max win on €60 a spin absolute state online gaming is now

Yesterday i got a full screen of leprechauns(4000x),but i lost already about 1800x of it to get the bonus(all on max) 9x10x12.

Wil post the result when i hit the bonus (423X)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back