Unlimited Free Spins - SG/WMS

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
There's a few new games that have appeared here in the UK recently by these guys. They are mainly on B3 £500 jackpot cabinets in Arcades/Bingos/FOBT's.

Wild Knights
Wizard of Oz over the Rainbow

They are advertised on the main screen as 'unlimited free spins!' How are they allowed to lie and use misleading wording like this? Quite clearly they can't be unlimited so why advertise this fact so heavily? It's a bit wrong in my opinion.

The free spins end when you hit a wicked witch or a knight. I felt like taking them to court after my unlimited free spins ended after just 3 spins lol.

Anyone played or seen these? Very naughty!

There's a few new games that have appeared here in the UK recently by these guys. They are mainly on B3 £500 jackpot cabinets in Arcades/Bingos/FOBT's.

Wild Knights
Wizard of Oz over the Rainbow

They are advertised on the main screen as 'unlimited free spins!' How are they allowed to lie and use misleading wording like this? Quite clearly they can't be unlimited so why advertise this fact so heavily? It's a bit wrong in my opinion.

The free spins end when you hit a wicked witch or a knight. I felt like taking them to court after my unlimited free spins ended after just 3 spins lol.

Anyone played or seen these? Very naughty!

Can't say that i have seen those but i know that playtech's X-men slot makes the same claim, and many slots claim that "free spins can be retriggered indefinitely".
x-men.jpg

Clearly even if there isn't any hard limit enforced by the software there will be practical limits. Maybe they can get away with it since they don't enforce any hard limits through the software? I agree that it is misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back