Logo
external image

Today: Spain-Italy

  • Thread starter Thread starter athome80
  • id51214
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 8225
  • Replies 14
Hi all:

Today I want to ask ... Spain or Italy?

I think Spain will win but will have very difficult (2-1).

I hope that "Don Andrés" enter another great goal

Good weekend to all!

Quick question...

What happens if there is a tie for golden boot? Do they use a method to obtain a single winner?

Last time I checked there were a few players on 3 goals.
 
Hi i think and hope Spain win... but iam not sure..... we will see .


Italy is a fighting machine..... Unfortunately we had to experience ..


I think Spain wins if they give everything. If they are weak, they will perish
 
It's very tough one to call actually - Italy couldn't score against England in 120 minutes, but love him or hate him him, Balotelli is a VERY skillful & dangerous player who can turn a game round almost single-handed.

I can't say who win win - but I do think (and hope) it will very an exciting and close game won by maybe just 1 goal... or it could even go to penalties again...!

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top