Logo
external image

Tiffanny gets the job

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id42640
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 217
  • Replies 2

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Tiffanny gets the job
This will drive your spell check crazy……………….

My Resimay 1970 wr >"<

To hoom it Mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person..

I no my spelling is not too good.

My salerery is open, I kin start emeditely.

Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

Sinseerly,

Tiffanny


PS : Becauze my resimay is a bit short

I sent a pickture of me.
Link Removed (invalid URL)

Employer's response:...
Dear Tiffany,

It's OK honey, we've got spell

check.

See you Monday
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top