the slots where we lost the most money?

Thunderkick and Elk are mysterious providers for me. Every session they eating all money, impossible catch good streak.

And oooooooofc "Who want to be a millionaire". Probably 10k stakes killed in it without a single x300 +. I don't understand how to win something in it. Worst slot ever

Too Many............

On the top of my head though I would think that Wild Swarm is at my number 1 spot though......

I will not name any others as there is soo many the list would be huge and it would basically be hard to guesstimate how much I lost on each of them. Although VS I can easily find out. I do not just play at VS lol......

Easily Punk Rocker for me... Spent a fortune chasing for a decent feature, but best ones paid like 100-200x for me I think. Lately used a feature buy at 10c just for the fun of it to see what 4 skulls mean, turned out to be the best feature so far, but given the higher price of 4 skull feature buy I think I roughly doubled up my feature purchase price.

Second place probably goes to White Rabbit, as this was more or less the first slot I used a purchase feature method on regularly and the feature never extended.

For third place I am not sure... Could be Book of Dead, a couple of land based slots or maybe some NetEnt like Magic Portals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back