The 2016/2017 football season predictor thread

well that was shite, think it was 1 shot on target each team in 90 mins. If they play like this in the premiership they will be relegated by Xmas. Huddersfield players spent more time on the ground than they did playing football!

well that was shite, think it was 1 shot on target each team in 90 mins. If they play like this in the premiership they will be relegated by Xmas. Huddersfield players spent more time on the ground than they did playing football!

Well after reading your predictions every week i will be willing to bet that you are glad the seasons over now.

Damn i could have won so much this year by backing the opposite of everything you and geordiecolin predicted lol.

Well after reading your predictions every week i will be willing to bet that you are glad the seasons over now.

Damn i could have won so much this year by backing the opposite of everything you and geordiecolin predicted lol.

Yep, I should stick to racing haha, have a good chance of recovering my money in the next at Cartmel :thumbsup:

Yep, I should stick to racing haha, have a good chance of recovering my money in the next at Cartmel :thumbsup:

Think over season i finished up on football bets. But that was mainly down to a couple of winning coupons and mainly betting in play on over under goals markets.

Horse racing i win some and lose some. Still mad at watching that idiot spencer messing it up on saturday in a race he should have won. Should learn by now that when i say not to ever back a certain jockey that i don't back him lol.

Ha ha. Your not wrong as far as my geegee selections are concerned :mad: But my weekly football bets actually ended with quite a reasonable profit :D

If only Izzy Brown had put away that absolute bloody sitter early in the first half I would have had a nice return :axeman:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but stick a tenner on Sky's superboost for this weekend and if it loses get a refund in cash

Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

Manchester City, Newcastle & Wolves all to win currently 4/1

So effectively £50 or your money back that you can withdraw.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but stick a tenner on Sky's superboost for this weekend and if it loses get a refund in cash

Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

Manchester City, Newcastle & Wolves all to win currently 4/1

So effectively £50 or your money back that you can withdraw.
Sorted thanks Col :) Although Swansea are a bit of a worry
Receipt: O/xxxxxxxxxxx
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Manchester City, Newcastle & Wolves all to win SUPER 4/1

Soccer Saturday Super Boost - 6th January

Soccer Saturday Super Boost

Stake:
£10.00
Potential Returns:
£50.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back