Logo
external image

Thank You Cynthial For All Your Hard Work!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id25810
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1391
  • Replies 11

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Location
In the Beautiful South !!
just wanted to give a thanks to cyn for putting together a great contest, which you can find on the forum;) she has got to be just the bomb when creating things, if your new to the forum , you need to check out what the girl can do, it still amazes me........thanks again for the help and i wont ever forget this...................laurie
 
just wanted to give a thanks to cyn for putting together a great contest, which you can find on the forum;) she has got to be just the bomb when creating things, if your new to the forum , you need to check out what the girl can do, it still amazes me........thanks again for the help and i wont ever forget this...................laurie

Thank you cynthial :thumbsup:
I just checked the puzzle out myself lauriejim and replied in the other thread.
Cynthial did a fabulous job of the puzzle and I can't wait to see who the winner will be.
And thank you lauriejim for starting this and to Enzo for jumping on board. :thumbsup::)
 
Heatherad, why don't you be the Winner?

Come on girl, work that puzzle. :)

I couldn't win a contest if my life depended on it lol.
Trust me, I am working that puzzle and having a blast while doing so.
It just blows me away what a wonderful job you done of it. You are one very creative and talented lady there cynthial. :)
 
She's really good at this stuff, it's one of her few talents :p

trouble in paradise already?
........she is back in true form and up to some wacky stuff already, im glad to see her back on here and doing her thang:D.......laurie......btw good to see you two also, thought you both had slipped off to vermont and got married:eek:.j/k
 
I know!
Im so glad shes back! She was missed and Swede left for awhile as well so Im glad hes back too. Bad Bad Swede!!! Didnt even return my yahoo IM's. But now I understand, you were busy hehe! We shoulda had a wedding reception here lol

Boo Boos corrected. why isnt anyone else posting? I hope im not the only one that did this puzzle. It took about 2 hours and then I took a break and then i corrected the ones i knew were wrong or didnt sound right lol

Crossing my fingers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top