Logo
external image

Tattoo Fixers !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjezebel37
  • id76641
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4105
  • Replies 21
I've caught glimpses of it here and there, some of those tattoos are so bad, makes you wonder what possessed these people to have them done.

It is quite impressive how they transform these botch- jobs into stunning pieces of art, mind :cool:
 
Nobody has asked the obvious - WHERE is this tattoo located? ;)


I know I haven't asked, but boy have I thought about it! I have also thought about asking for pictures, but didn't want to come across as potentially sounding pervy!!! :D

Regardless of where it is, I do think tat's are artistic and nice to look at (if not daft or silly!). Unfortunately asking certain questions via an online forum can be misconstrued and interpreted wrongly. However, I am the first to admit to a pervy sense of humour, so probably not safe me asking the above questions!!! :p
 
I know I haven't asked, but boy have I thought about it! I have also thought about asking for pictures, but didn't want to come across as potentially sounding pervy!!! :D

Regardless of where it is, I do think tat's are artistic and nice to look at (if not daft or silly!). Unfortunately asking certain questions via an online forum can be misconstrued and interpreted wrongly. However, I am the first to admit to a pervy sense of humour, so probably not safe me asking the above questions!!! :p

Nothing pervy about that whatsoever Richy.

Rest easy :eek::cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top