Logo
external image

Spamcop.net

  • Thread starter Thread starter AussieDave
  • id33245
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1853
  • Replies 1

AussieDave

Banned User
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Location
Australia
Hi All,

Most of you know how I feel about spam.

I came across this site
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Anyway it's free to join (you can make a donation which drops the nag screen). All it takes is for you to pull the email header, add that to the email and forward it to your unique spamcop.net email.

Once the system figures out where it originated from it compiles a report and you simple click a button to send a complaint.

I've been spending about 10min a day doing this and my spam has been dramatically reduced.


Cheers

:)

Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top