Slotty Vegas (betat) withdrawal issues ongoing

JkG

Lady Loser of House Losealot of The Lost Islands
PABaccred
Anyone else still having issues with withdrawal back to cc/ debit card with them. Every time I try to withdraw over the last row mths I have had the same email that there is an issue with their card processor and it will be resolved in a few days . This same line is being used for the last two mths and I'm getting really fed up with it .
I don't use netteller . I use PayPal however they don't use it on their site . Anyway, it's completely put me off playing there anymore as they contacted me two days ago to process my withdrawal alternatively and when I requested PayPal which was fine the last two times this happened (with assurance card process would be working next time ) it hasn't happened. I'm still waiting for my withdrawal. I'm really fed up a with the site now. It's a shame because they have nice customer service but ... like..this has totally turned me off the site completely.
There's never even that bit of an apology and a few free spins or something . Sigh.

Anyone else still having issues with withdrawal back to cc/ debit card with them. Every time I try to withdraw over the last row mths I have had the same email that there is an issue with their card processor and it will be resolved in a few days . This same line is being used for the last two mths and I'm getting really fed up with it .
I don't use netteller . I use PayPal however they don't use it on their site . Anyway, it's completely put me off playing there anymore as they contacted me two days ago to process my withdrawal alternatively and when I requested PayPal which was fine the last two times this happened (with assurance card process would be working next time ) it hasn't happened. I'm still waiting for my withdrawal. I'm really fed up a with the site now. It's a shame because they have nice customer service but ... like..this has totally turned me off the site completely.
There's never even that bit of an apology and a few free spins or something . Sigh.

Hi JkG,

I truly regret to hear that you are still having issues with us

Please PM your Username so I can take a look on it.

Regards,
Jorge

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back