SlotoCash - This is highly infuriating

Balthazar

The Governor
Step 1: Click the link at the bottom of the spam email:

SxyQzpu.png

Step 2: Click unsubscribe (notice the obviously wrong, uneditable, email field)

3TkuKmd.png

Step 3: Enjoy getting spammed forever

dEgtywF.png

Did you try the link at the top of the Newsletter. I couldn't help but notice there was 2 different unsubscribe buttons in the newsletter.
Otherwise I have been noticing some hiccups in there e-mails lately. Sometimes it'll greet me by name, other times it uses those funny % symbols with the generic what should have been my name code.
I would suggest to try the Sloto rep, but Georgina has been sort of amiss lately. So far only logging in about once a month.

This is all too common when clicking any unsubscribe link. You go to a dead link, or the page is for something else and contains no button. I believe this is partly due to spamming rules which mean the spam contains an unsubscribe line so as not be rejected by most e-mail providers. Only there is no check to see if the link actually is live.
Just a get-around IMO.:mad:

Unsubscribe

HI there,

I've just tested the unsubscribe link and it seems to not be working.

This has been reported to our promotions team and will be resolved within a couple of hours.

Best regards,
Ms. Sloto

When will it ever stop??

I joined Slotocash only to find after that I had restrictions because of geography, something that would have been nice to know before wasting time signing up. But it doesn't end there, like others I tried the unsubscribe tabs and none worked. I went onto chat 6 times, asked nicely to please remove me, ive sent 14 emails requesting removal from mailer, each time I get the email response from staff "Yes you will be removed, you are removed, We will make sure your removed, and yet, even today, they keep coming.

Ive been nice up until now, thank god Australia is about to introduce the new filter system, similar to the "do not call" register, soon as a domain or email has enough complaints we start blocking all offenders for 12 months. Seems to work a treat with unwanted phone calls. Costs $250,000 to be removed from block, I doubt many would pay that.

So to slotocash, ive been more than patient, how hard is it to remove an email? I really don't want to waste time thinking of ways to stop your spamming when I have this place to air my grievances

????????????????????????????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Unsubscribe link working

HI there,

I've responded to crikeym8 and just want everyone to know that the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails is functional.

Regards,
Ms. Sloto

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back