Sharknado! Exclusive

Ask them to remove the bonus on live chat

Actually the wagering requirements disappear once you make a deposit. Not sure why they can't disappear as soon as your balance hits zero though .. You only need to go to the live chat for this if you are about to play another free bonus as I doubt the wager would clear automatically then.

Cheers for the FS Rachel. Got a whopping 34€ on them which I'd say is pretty good.

I tried to take a screenshot about something but I failed so it's kinda hard to explain but I feel like the game is bugged. When the tornado thing appears on the reels, the heli is supposed to drop a nuke, and if it hits you get random wilds. I got the tornado six times I believe, and four times out of those I got a "Big Win". Thing is, I didn't get any wilds on the screen after the feature, and the nuke definitely didn't hit the tornado either, and it looked really weird. The game would show the lines that won, and they'd be like: J - J - A - Girl - A and like. Symbols do not pay mixed, so how can I win anything when I get a screen full of mixed lines that should actually pay nothing?

Not sure if it's just a visual bug where the wilds that the tornado feature would've added didn't just appear, or it's an actual bug in the game itself.

Cheers for the FS Rachel. Got a whopping 34€ on them which I'd say is pretty good.

I tried to take a screenshot about something but I failed so it's kinda hard to explain but I feel like the game is bugged. When the tornado thing appears on the reels, the heli is supposed to drop a nuke, and if it hits you get random wilds. I got the tornado six times I believe, and four times out of those I got a "Big Win". Thing is, I didn't get any wilds on the screen after the feature, and the nuke definitely didn't hit the tornado either, and it looked really weird. The game would show the lines that won, and they'd be like: J - J - A - Girl - A and like. Symbols do not pay mixed, so how can I win anything when I get a screen full of mixed lines that should actually pay nothing?

Not sure if it's just a visual bug where the wilds that the tornado feature would've added didn't just appear, or it's an actual bug in the game itself.

Why on Earth would you post a plus ev bug about a game haha!
Keep that to yourself ad reap the rewards!..

It's a visual bug if your graphics card/flash can't keep up. I noticed it once or twice. You also get a consolation Wild or two if the shark does catch the nuke.

It's a visual bug if your graphics card/flash can't keep up. I noticed it once or twice. You also get a consolation Wild or two if the shark does catch the nuke.

It might be a visual bug but it sure as hell is not because of my computer. Yes, I'm sure a GTX1080 is not enough to run Sharknado :rolleyes:

Thank you for the freespins Trada. :thumbsup:

It was only 20 spins, but seems to be a really really bad game.. :machinegu
I got a few 3 of a kinds and even 4 of the "good" symbols, but i only won 0,3Euro?? :confused:

Pm sent....
contents were very generously spread across two emails... :thumbsup:;)
Or I forgot half the first time...

Personal Fail :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back