I cant find any info on them online... Some of their games I like... Anyone has info on this provider? I heard of bad things regarding spielo g2 in the past ... Are they linked?
As far as I know there is no connection between Realistic Games - a UK games developer that has games on most of the big-name European online gambling sites - and the FinSoft/Spielo G2/Dynamite Ideas/Gibraltar regulator/Betfred scandal of 2013...you can read about that here:
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.