Logo
external image

question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mejguad5
  • id47126
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 939
  • Replies 3

mejguad5

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Location
Mexico
I am very new to posting in forums and I do not know if this is the right forum but I would like to contact a representative from Millionaire casino. Can anyone guide me to the right place?
 
You'll be lucky - they closed down on May 16th along with all the other casinos in the English Harbour Group.

It appears they have now opened a new casino "Liberty Slots" and are promoting this to their old players WITHOUT tagging to the original affiliates who referred them.
i.e. It appears they are doing something very underhand and are not to be trusted IMHO.

That bad news apart... Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top