Logo
external image

Problem with RTG install, WIN7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gremmyboy
  • id52376
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 976
  • Replies 0
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Location
Australia
This is probably on the forum somewhere? I've tried to search for it but can't find it! :confused:

My problem is I can't install any RTG casinos on my win7 laptop at all?:mad:

I click on the install file and the computer thinks for a minute and then nothing happens at all.
I have tried it with several different RTG brand casinos and none at all will install?!?

It's driving me mad!!:mad:

I've tried running as an administrator and using the compatability function, I've even tried all the microsoft 'Fix it' pages and run them all!

I have no idea why It won't install any RTG casinos or how to fix it? It installs everything else fine, just not rtg!?:what:

I've tried to turn of my AV program in case it was blocking the download or the install and no luck there either!

Any help would be really appreciated! :D


Cheers
Gremmy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top