Obama's Health Refrom Bill......

footdr

Banned User: PITA violations of the Forum Rules
By passing Health Insurance Regulations that will not take effect for the most part until 2014. Again, giving the companies 4 years to repeatedly increase premiums to increase their profits in anticipation of losses they will incur beginning 2010-2014.

The least the they should have put a cap on premium increases until 2014But, they aren't even worried about the increase in costs for those of us who are covered under employer group plans or those able to afford individual plans.
Since they are only concerned with insuring the "uninsured", putting a cap on premiums until the full law takes effect just isn't a problem in their view.

As the wife of a Doctor and a person who has worked in Hospital Administration, has a degree in Health Information Management and over 30 years of experience including working for 2 of the largest V.A. Hospitals; I can attest to the fact that the recently passed Health Reform Bill will increase the federal deficit, increase the federal debt and cause an increase in private health insurance premiums. If you don't believe me please read this:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here is a statement by a former Director of CBO DouglasHoltzEakin when asked "Could this really be true? How can the budget office give a green light to a bill that commits the federal government to spending nearly $1 trillion more over the next 10 years?"

Mr. Eakin replied:

"The answer, unfortunately, is that the budget office is required to take written legislation at face value and not second-guess the plausibility of what it is handed. So fantasy in, fantasy out.

In reality, if you strip out all the gimmicks and budgetary games and rework the calculus, a wholly different picture emerges: The health care reform legislation would raise, not lower, federal deficits, by $562 billion"

Goes to show how honest the present Administration and the Liberal News Media are. They continue to believe that all citizens are incapable of understanding the true implications of this Bill. So, if anyone reading this believed that the Democrats who were "no" votes changed to "yes" votes when the CBO final estimate was released, you are being decieved.

It is only the Obama Sheeple that continue to believe this bullshit!

Additionally, you Will see massive numbers of Physicians opt-out of the Medicaid and Medicare programs. Not just due to the low reimbursements that often fail to cover the cost of treatment and surgery, but becuase of the increase in the number of costly regulations they will have to follow, the implementation of Electronic Health Records that will force them to release their patients private treatment information and interference in the way they chose to treat a patients problems.

Last edited:
By passing Health Insurance Regulations that will not take effect for the most part until 2014. Again, giving the companies 4 years to repeatedly increase premiums to increase their profits in anticipation of losses they will incur beginning 2010-2014.

The least the they should have put a cap on premium increases until 2014But, they aren't even worried about the increase in costs for those of us who are covered under employer group plans or those able to afford individual plans.
Since they are only concerned with insuring the "uninsured", putting a cap on premiums until the full law takes effect just isn't a problem in their view.

As the wife of a Doctor and a person who has worked in Hospital Administration, has a degree in Health Information Management and over 30 years of experience including working for 2 of the largest V.A. Hospitals; I can attest to the fact that the recently passed Health Reform Bill will increase the federal deficit, increase the federal debt and cause an increase in private health insurance premiums. If you don't believe me please read this:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here is a statement by a former Director of CBO DouglasHoltzEakin when asked "Could this really be true? How can the budget office give a green light to a bill that commits the federal government to spending nearly $1 trillion more over the next 10 years?"

Mr. Eakin replied:

"The answer, unfortunately, is that the budget office is required to take written legislation at face value and not second-guess the plausibility of what it is handed. So fantasy in, fantasy out.

In reality, if you strip out all the gimmicks and budgetary games and rework the calculus, a wholly different picture emerges: The health care reform legislation would raise, not lower, federal deficits, by $562 billion"

Goes to show how honest the present Administration and the Liberal News Media are. They continue to believe that all citizens are incapable of understanding the true implications of this Bill. So, if anyone reading this believed that the Democrats who were "no" votes changed to "yes" votes when the CBO final estimate was released, you are being decieved.

It is only the Obama Sheeple that continue to believe this bullshit!

Additionally, you Will see massive numbers of Physicians opt-out of the Medicaid and Medicare programs. Not just due to the low reimbursements that often fail to cover the cost of treatment and surgery, but becuase of the increase in the number of costly regulations they will have to follow, the implementation of Electronic Health Records that will force them to release their patients private treatment information and interference in the way they chose to treat a patients problems.

that is what i said about my mom amd dads premiuns.that it would go up and i was told that i was running on fear that that would not happen. and they r on a fix income and this will hurt them. those checks that will be sent out will not help much as you stated before. but i agree with everything that you posted and i know something must be done before it to late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back