Logo
external image

Nice to meet you all

  • Thread starter Thread starter josef.king
  • id26730
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1183
  • Replies 4

josef.king

Banned User
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Location
Israel
Hi,

Well I am in this world for a long time , but I never before used Casinomeister.
I think most of the people here are motivated by casinos , so probably a lot of the statements are not true.

I hope I will be able to give you my fellow gambling friends some inputs from my playing experience and in the same time to learn from you.

Cheers,

J
 
Hi,

Well I am in this world for a long time , but I never before used Casinomeister.
I think most of the people here are motivated by casinos , so probably a lot of the statements are not true.

I hope I will be able to give you my fellow gambling friends some inputs from my playing experience and in the same time to learn from you.

Cheers,

J

What an ass.

Who is jose f*cking anyways?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top