Logo
external image

New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sray
  • id104064
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 200
  • Replies 2

Sray

Newbie member
Joined
Dec 3, 2024
Location
Virginia
Hi everyone. I found this forum while searching reviews for online casinos to play at and ones to steer clear from. I never knew such an awesome forum existed. Since I've been a member I've joined two of the accredited casinos (haven't won anything) but enjoyed playing there I've been gambling online for several years (mostly slots). If I see any posts about casinos I've played in the past I will be happy to share my personal experience.
 
Hi everyone. I found this forum while searching reviews for online casinos to play at and ones to steer clear from. I never knew such an awesome forum existed. Since I've been a member I've joined two of the accredited casinos (haven't won anything) but enjoyed playing there I've been gambling online for several years (mostly slots). If I see any posts about casinos I've played in the past I will be happy to share my personal experience.
Welcome, plenty of information and help available when you look around!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top