New Jesey trying to break into sports betting

Bullajami

Dormant account
webmeister
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I am following with great anticipation as Governor Christie takes on the establishment and tries to get sports betting into New Jersey. For anyone who isn't aware, single team sports betting in the USA is only officially allowed in the state of Nevada. Three other states are allowed to offer very limited sports betting.

New Jersey is suing,saying this law shows favoritism to a few states and amounts to 'unequal sovereignty'. I hope they win. I'd love to see more sports betting in the USA!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I am following with great anticipation as Governor Christie takes on the establishment and tries to get sports betting into New Jersey. For anyone who isn't aware, single team sports betting in the USA is only officially allowed in the state of Nevada. Three other states are allowed to offer very limited sports betting.

New Jersey is suing,saying this law shows favoritism to a few states and amounts to 'unequal sovereignty'. I hope they win. I'd love to see more sports betting in the USA!

NJ is really doing all they can to allow gambling there. i do also hope that they win. I know that other states will follow on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back