my rtg slots tips every one here are welcome to share their tips and tricks

blim119

Dormant Account
Ok ive been playing rtg slots almost 8yrs always playing full lines at minimum bet but somehow im not satisfied with the winnings because of minimum bet per line. But here is what i do now

1. Fruit frenzy - i always play 5 lines with 5x times bet per line sometimes 11 lines but playing 1 line with max bet is rewarding so to be safe i play 5 lines why because once you hit the 5 of a kind symbol you get free spins at playing 25 lines.

2. Golden retriever - 11 lines with 5x bet per line will do. During free spins what if you hit the 5 of a kind any symbol at the end of the spins you will get additional multiplier on the prize pool you won.

3. T-rex, mystic dragon, pay dirt - its a 25line but i do just 15-20 lines with 3x bet per line. In t'rex i noticed once you hit the 3 scatter if it give 17 free spins rather normal 6 free spins, guarantee you win big. Mystic dragon i would say play 15-18 lines because of the wilds. In paydirt 15-20lines i will be happy if it is goldfever feature exepected retrigger free spins.

4. Aztec treasure - play 11 lines sometimes reel 2,3,4 are wild doesnt matter on the reel 1 what comes out.

5. Paradise dreams - 1 line , 5 and 11 lines will do with 5x bet per line. im only after with bonus pick feature.

6. Goldbeard - play 11 or 12 lines 5x bet per line i always got 5 of a kind boat on line 5 with a scatter.

7.london inspector - play 20 lines with 3x bet per line expect the wild and lots of free spins.

8. Ronin - play 11 lines only 5x bet per line

9. Raindance- just 11 lines with 5x bet per line. Not much of this expect 5 scatter 100 spins

10.enchanted garden - you can play full line with 2x or 3x bet per line

So there, my favorite fruit frenzy and i noticed also every time i played why i always get 1 line to 11 lines thats why i increased my bet per line.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ive been playing rtg slots almost 8yrs always playing full lines at minimum bet but somehow im not satisfied with the winnings because of minimum bet per line. But here is what i do now

1. Fruit frenzy - i always play 5 lines with 5x times bet per line sometimes 11 lines but playing 1 line with max bet is rewarding so to be safe i play 5 lines why because once you hit the 5 of a kind symbol you get free spins at playing 25 lines.

2. Golden retriever - 11 lines with 5x bet per line will do. During free spins what if you hit the 5 of a kind any symbol at the end of the spins you will get additional multiplier on the prize pool you won.

3. T-rex, mystic dragon, pay dirt - its a 25line but i do just 15-20 lines with 3x bet per line. In t'rex i noticed once you hit the 3 scatter if it give 17 free spins rather normal 6 free spins, guarantee you win big. Mystic dragon i would say play 15-18 lines because of the wilds. In paydirt 15-20lines i will be happy if it is goldfever feature exepected retrigger free spins.

4. Aztec treasure - play 11 lines sometimes reel 2,3,4 are wild doesnt matter on the reel 1 what comes out.

5. Paradise dreams - 1 line , 5 and 11 lines will do with 5x bet per line. im only after with bonus pick feature.

6. Goldbeard - play 11 or 12 lines 5x bet per line i always got 5 of a kind boat on line 5 with a scatter.

7.london inspector - play 20 lines with 3x bet per line expect the wild and lots of free spins.

8. Ronin - play 11 lines only 5x bet per line

9. Raindance- just 11 lines with 5x bet per line. Not much of this expect 5 scatter 100 spins

10.enchanted garden - you can play full line with 2x or 3x bet per line

So there, my favorite fruit frenzy and i noticed also every time i played why i always get 1 line to 11 lines thats why i increased my bet per line.

Interesting strategy I also like playing many games with less paylines active. Don't forget Year of Fortune the lines increase to 88 inside free spins! Are there any games you would advise to completely avoid??

Interesting strategy I also like playing many games with less paylines active. Don't forget Year of Fortune the lines increase to 88 inside free spins! Are there any games you would advise to completely avoid??

ok here:

1. treasure chamber - waste of time
2. fame and fortune - in free spins need 3 scatter for 10 free games. i would say go play encharted garden instead
3. green light - even you have 5 scatter symbol doesnt mean It will trigger this game sometimes will pissed you off
4.loose caboose - i never play that game dont know why bec low payout

vzbjat.jpg

thats 1 line only with 7x bet per line

Fruit Frenzy at less than max lines is one of my favourites to play.

Because the cap on wins is based on line bet, not total bet, I usually play less than max lines on Count Spectacular too.

is there any game that is similar to fruit frenzy?

you know playing fruit frenzy with maximum bet is ok when it comes to scatter thats multiply your bet per spin :D

ok here:

1. treasure chamber - waste of time

I actually disagree - I've gotten respectable results from the free spin feature - 200x, or even 300x once. What I don't like about that slot is there is no way to bypass the 'reveal' when the question mark icon turns. It's not a big lag, but when you get that icon on every single spin, it gets old real fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back