My 8 scatter trigger Bonanza

If anyone wants to use these images you have my blessings.
Those sort of screenshots should come with notifications. The following images contain disturbing content (or similar).

Normal everyday citizens might never recover from seeing something as traumatic as that.

Yup, I have also had two back to back zero bonuses on Bonanza too right after a long battle with constant deposits and getting no bonuses for thousands of spins. There is no way the game os random, you get the same old win patterns all the time too. The whole game is predictable

On the first spin it gave me 4 carts for an extra 10 spins totalling 42 spins, I did not think this was a very good win at all for that amont of spins. If anyone wants to use these images you have my blessings.
That was utter filth. I cannot run to the expense of getting more T-shirts made now.

I have had over 4,000 bonuses and not seen a 7 scatter trigger, let alone 8. It must be ultra rare. Then again a 4 scatter trigger is ultra rare these days.

I have had over 4,000 bonuses and not seen a 7 scatter trigger, let alone 8. It must be ultra rare. Then again a 4 scatter trigger is ultra rare these days.
I had an 8 scatter trigger twice in all the time I was playing the game over the years, the first time I got it was within the 1st month of playing it but did not think about screenshotting wins at that time. The first time I got it I think it paid something like £80 on 20p spins but I never knew it was untra rare at that time. The game is a rotten tomato

It is the subliminal messages hid in the game. Those that played it so often at the beginning were brainwashed into believing it is best thing ever.

Even to this day as soon as they play slots the voices in their heads go, Play Bonanza, Play Bonanza , Play Bonanza.

Where sensible ones like myself played it, Thought nothing special, Figured out it is not capable of huge wins and went on to play the later Megaways slots from other providers that actually can and do pay huge wins.

On the first spin it gave me 4 carts for an extra 10 spins totalling 42 spins, I did not think this was a very good win at all for that amont of spins. If anyone wants to use these images you have my blessings.

Now those are truly horrible! I would have needed a new laptop, PC, tablet or phone whichever I was playing on at the time or even all 4 after getting that!

Is there a competition going on? Can i submit my 7s on rick and morty mw xD?

disgusting mind you i had a zero paying feature last night on this game and the developer even put a different animation in for such filth moments i mean what sort of programing is that when a feature pays zilch whats the point,i should of screenshot it but i was in such shock and rage i moved on

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back