MEGAQUADS big time gaming

Fucking music would drive me radio rental in 3 minutes.
No Mr D it's worse... (that snip was just from Tik Tok! seemed appropriate at the time)

...THE BANJO IS BACK... by unpopular demand!

I read that as spoof, then serious, then spoof again. Too many April 1st beatings, you sir are a trickster!

But one thing we can all agree on is the "unlimited multiplier accumulated", a trademark so breathtaking that even uncontacted tribes in the Amazon are heard to say "That's Big Time Gaming"
I believe that was supposed to read "unlimited multiplier accumulated for streamers" but the guy putting the hype together was distracted at the wrong point while watching another "mega huge massive unbelievable big win" on a BTG game on you tube.

The net result as ever with BTG releases is lots of big win announcements initially on you you tube, but even more people heading down to Iceland hoping that the Governments ban on 2 for 1 meals hasn't kicked in yet, and they can make the £12.59 they have left in their bank account last for the next 21 days until payday :)

I think people expect big wins all the time from BTG, in a way they don't from other operators. It's peculiar. My biggest wins from BTG have always come from short sessions and small deposits - I really don't think there's anything to gain from long sessions chasing that big win. If it wants to pay out, it does so quickly.

Youtube just asked me my opinion on Dunovers latest video on the Mega quads features.
Then there were some tick boxes to choose from, and first choice was "Life Changing", made me chuckle. Enjoy the vids, makes you realise how rare 250x plus wins are never mind the 1000x.

Youtube just asked me my opinion on Dunovers latest video on the Mega quads features.
Then there were some tick boxes to choose from, and first choice was "Life Changing", made me chuckle. Enjoy the vids, makes you realise how rare 250x plus wins are never mind the 1000x.
So you never checked that box 'life changing' and filled the comments in like "This guy is a credit to YT, with his fantastic, informative videos and polite matter-of-fact commentary..."??
:(

Mr Dunover, great video of features but you never said if you will play for real money when released?
Yes, I'll give it a bash, I always do eventually. Quite enjoying it in demo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back