Logo
external image

Maya 3D designer is wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter gfkostas
  • id14338
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2438
  • Replies 4

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus lady of the night
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Location
UK
I would like to make a short video clip(3-4min) which will take place in space by using Maya 3D. Amount to be paid: £500. Time will be restricted up to 2 months max. Pm me if you are qualifying to do the job and want more details.
 
I only dream of being able to use that gear...

For now DW,FW & flash are my tools of trade.


You'd probably do better at posting here:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Highly recommended have purchased a couple of 3D models from here. You can also post to the forums and seek a developer to do custom work.

Hope this helps let me know how you go!


Cheers
 
I only dream of being able to use that gear...

For now DW,FW & flash are my tools of trade.


You'd probably do better at posting here:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Highly recommended have purchased a couple of 3D models from here. You can also post to the forums and seek a developer to do custom work.

Hope this helps let me know how you go!


Cheers

I know some stuff on maya but nothing great. I'll check out turbo squid and see what I can find there. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top