Logo
external image

Just wanted to say hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter dawaxman
  • id32089
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 921
  • Replies 2

dawaxman

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Location
London
Hi all,

I have known about CasinoMeister for many years, and have met Bryan on a number of occasions before. I have just joined up here and I wanted to say a big HELLO to everyone.

Some of you may know me, or remember me from my days as an affiliate manager with PartnerLogic - but I am now trying to make it as an affiliate

I'm pretty busy, with 35 live sites, but I know there is a huge resource of help and advice on this forum which could prove very useful. Equally I am happy to help with advice from my experiences on both sides of this industry

So, hi to all

Chat soon

Marc Waxman

www.mrcasinos.com + more!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top