Logo
external image

JAck The newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcklrx
  • id44530
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 836
  • Replies 1

jcklrx

Dormant account
Joined
May 12, 2011
Location
online Globality
Hey all been on the site for a bit but never introduced myself

My name is jack at least in the gaming industry ;)

I Know alot and yet nothing the online gaming industry is vast and yet so restricted find the cliche

I work for online casinos but which ones will remain mystery !!

I would like to help across all channels to the extent of my knowledge

supply players with advice, marketers with ideas, and adepts with support.

in return i will time to time ask for some opinions in my research to make the gaming vibes a over all better one

jck over and out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top