Logo
external image

Internet Browsers - which one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter anniemac
  • id31762
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 700
  • Replies 4
I've been using firefox for years, but recently switched to Chrome because FF had gotten so slow in loading. Felt like I could fix dinner before it popped up. :rolleyes: Have to say I'm happy with Chrome and have noticed very few problems with it, the only one I've noticed is it tends to lock up sometimes if there is a Flash element on the page, but who knows if that is my computer or the browser itself, I don't.
 
I use IE8 for browsing, but use Firefox when playing games. IE cuts off part of my gaming page, not a problem if I'm not checking scores or if I'm on a game site that has a chat function (as I don't tend to watch the chat, too focused on playing the game LOL).
I've never tried the Google Chrome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top