Logo
external image

Inspired to make a difference

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpals
  • id6824
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1745
  • Replies 1
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Location
NJ
Reading posts in this section that discuss the industry being used to help others really inspired me to use my winnings to make a difference.
I started a non profit several years ago because I became stricken with Panic Disorder. I decided to use my knowledge to educate others so that they can feel better and live normal and productive lives.

I am grateful that this forum has given me knowledge and that I can use it to help other people. Thank you Bryan for having such a wonderful forum and I hope someday I can use what I have learned to make a huge positive impact.
Judy
 
cpals said:
Reading posts in this section that discuss the industry being used to help others really inspired me to use my winnings to make a difference.
I started a non profit several years ago because I became stricken with Panic Disorder. I decided to use my knowledge to educate others so that they can feel better and live normal and productive lives.

I am grateful that this forum has given me knowledge and that I can use it to help other people. Thank you Bryan for having such a wonderful forum and I hope someday I can use what I have learned to make a huge positive impact.
Judy
You're welcome :D Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top