Imagining Immortal Romance II

gambyx7

Meister Member
Well, lets see can MG make a "fair" slot.

Although we all know that it is (very likely) not going to happen...but...

What's wrong with IR!?

A lot of stuff so this is (from player's view) what should be improved.

Paytable - I wouldn't touch it, it is OK.
Graphics - ok, but for ver. 2 should be changed/enhanced somewhat
Music - very good, if you ask me there is no need for soundtrack change

Base gome - RTP and variance should remain as they are.

So, what should be changed?

Features, of course.

First of all, lets make the features really give something, at least 20x win. The worst thing is to get FS/WD and then end up with - ZERO!

WILD DESIRE
- has to be a win and at least two reels activated, nothing else

FEATURES - I would make all features with same number of free spins, 12 (like in JP). Also, all of them should be retriggable and 2 scatter spin should give you extra 2 spins (if Netent can, why shouldn't MG instead of stealing complete slots).

So...

AMBER
- 12 spins, 5x multiplier,
- 2 scatters give 2 extra spins
- 3,4 or 5 give new 12 spins

TROY
- everything remains the same as it is except number of spins (15 to 12) ant retrigger capabilities

MICHAEL
- as with Troy

SARAH; now, there should be changes
- retriggers as above
- wild wine feature CAN'T spit on 3rd reel
- all spins with wild wine has to be win spins and wine has to contribute to that win
- minimal number of wild symbols should be 3 per spin (or 1+2 if you like it)
- wild symbols should be able to reach all reels (except 3rd) and not only 3rd of 5th (as it is case today in 90% of situations)

When you see wild on that 3rd reel, you have to know that you are going to get something, even if that means that feature would be even more rare then they are today. What is the point of empty features? High variance? Oh, no, just pure evil and meannes.

So, let's see is MG willing to do something that will improve its reputation among players or it will remain in their own world (as shown in their disgusting video about Tarzan slot).

Slot operators hate money. I have said for awhile they need Immortal Romance 2 just like the dumb dumb's over at net ent who need dead or alive 2.

If MG did those changes they may as well just give you their sort code and account number :p

I, as an avid IR fan would love a sequel but doubt it will happen. The main reason I feel is that the original IR is still as popular as it was the week it was released and they don't want to risk taking players away from one of their main 'bread winners' ;)

If that day ever come though changes I'd like to see.

Amber - Forget all wins x 5 - Make it a clone of the Dilophsaurus feature on JP

Troy - Re-triggerable as you say but Bats can land on any reel not just 2-4 and make it that 3 lots of bats can come over x2, x3 and x4 - Would need to be super HV for this but I can handle that.

Michael - Scrap the rolling reels and make his feature a clone of T-Rex on JP.

Sarah - Wild vines on all 5 reels and they can land individually or together, can spread to reels other than 3+5 as you say and 3 scatters is a full re-trigger not just 2 extra spins!

Change Wild Desire so it does individual wilds as opposed to full reels but has to give at least 5 wilds per screen/feature, up to a max of 15 (Jackpot)

If MG did those changes they may as well just give you their sort code and account number :p

I, as an avid IR fan would love a sequel but doubt it will happen. The main reason I feel is that the original IR is still as popular as it was the week it was released and they don't want to risk taking players away from one of their main 'bread winners' ;)

If that day ever come though changes I'd like to see.

Amber - Forget all wins x 5 - Make it a clone of the Dilophsaurus feature on JP - With side boob

Troy - Re-triggerable as you say but Bats can land on any reel not just 2-4 and make it that 3 lots of bats can come over x2, x3 and x4 - Would need to be super HV for this but I can handle that.

Michael - Scrap the rolling reels and make his feature a clone of T-Rex on JP.

Sarah - Wild vines on all 5 reels and they can land individually or together, can spread to reels other than 3+5 as you say and 3 scatters is a full re-trigger not just 2 extra spins!

Change Wild Desire so it does individual wilds as opposed to full reels but has to give at least 5 wilds per screen/feature, up to a max of 15 (Jackpot)

Yeah, good idea :lolup:

If they ever did an IR2, think it would have to be a 1024 ways.
Imagine a wild desire on that

You realise that slot providers WANT to make a slot on that fine line between gamers not playing it at all and gamers still playing it but complaining about how tight/mean it is ? Think about it , if you were 100% happy with the slot then that just means they're not squeezing you hard enough . One way or another we're going to suffer because if every bonus is great then you can bet your life it will take forever to trigger or the base game will be as dead as a dodo

Yeah, good idea :lolup:

If they ever did an IR2, think it would have to be a 1024 ways.
Imagine a wild desire on that

Being as we have to be 18 to gamble there is no reason these slots cannot be a lot more of an adult nature.

Forget pathetic blue cartoon dragonz and Tarzan based nonsense.

IR II - Featuring digitially enhanced graphics based on real stunning models.

Naked Amber - Full frontal - Phooarrr :oops:

Well, when opening this I guess I was guided with naive thinking that slot(s) could be more faiir. If WMS can give win guarantee and Netent extra spins for scatters in free scatter, so could MG. As I said above, I don't expect all bonuses to be 100x wins and over, but MG wouldn't bankrupt if features give 20-30x minimal wins.

I accept what jonmincher said, those are very nice ideas.

Now I almost feel sorry for opening theme because today I was caught by long hand of MG: although the balance was low, I went bust after 3 WD's in first 25 spins. Needless to say they all paid ZERO (oh, sorry, third payed 0.5x)!!!!

Maybe I should say have gorgeous and generous MG is, so maybe I get one 5-reel WD (well, 4-reel would be OK).

I think they nailed the IR/TS2 gameplay with The finer reels of life.

TS2 - lower pays average features least exciting,
IR - much higher paytable but much tighter features
TFROL is a balance between the two, the lower paying symbols makes for more frequent 3/4 wildstorms and more exciting features with still having the possibility of big wins through wilds/sarahs/diamonds and is the best of the three IMO

My vote for IR2 though is to add the terminator 2 free spins mode as one pick
Amber = 10 free spins at 1024 ways, with retriggers

As a side note, Immortal Romance had it's 5th birthday yesterday (released 5th December 2011)

ImmortalRomanceis5yearsold.jpg

Even though I highly doubt they would release a mrk 2 version of IR - reading through this thread we are speaking of games which are years old and makes you see just how far MG have fallen! Only notable releases being GOT and T2 .... with nothing really in between. Sad when a company has to rely on a game some 5 years old as its flag ship. With the way MG turns out shite these days dont hold your breath on a version 2 of anything ... :mad:

Even though I highly doubt they would release a mrk 2 version of IR - reading through this thread we are speaking of games which are years old and makes you see just how far MG have fallen! Only notable releases being GOT and T2 .... with nothing really in between. Sad when a company has to rely on a game some 5 years old as its flag ship. With the way MG turns out shite these days dont hold your breath on a version 2 of anything ... :mad:

Jurassic Park and Avalon 2 were also noteworthy. Playboy and Finer Reels, whilst not given the hype of Av2, JP, GOT and T2, were also good games that are still popular today.

But yeah I totally agree, MG have fallen dramatically. And I see little reason to believe that they will ever return to the levels of creative excellence they once had.

Jurassic Park and Avalon 2 were also noteworthy. Playboy and Finer Reels, whilst not given the hype of Av2, JP, GOT and T2, were also good games that are still popular today.

But yeah I totally agree, MG have fallen dramatically. And I see little reason to believe that they will ever return to the levels of creative excellence they once had.

True on JP great game , not a fan of finer reels, or AV2 but yeah they had some good releases but these days product nowt but pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back