I'm home :)

Hey Sweetie Pie ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))

welcome back!

There's our sweet Italian Goddess :)

Ummm that just inspired me... time for a crisp and succulant salad with avacado dressing.. thank you!

zomg this is my first time tuning in here for weeks now, and what a pleasant surprise. expect me back with frequency again. but i have taken a break from gambling, and not visiting the site obviously takes gambling mostly right off my mind. the hiatus from gambling and this site were not done consciously, just sort of happened.

anyone who may have been concerned, i'm well, christmas was good, work is work. i'm on midnights now. anyhoot, sorry for the hijack.

what's good er'rybody?

lojo howzit bra

be cool y'all

:thumbsup:

Hey Happygobrokey
After sometime your going to love Mids
More free time lol I love Mids
Glad to see ya that your well and doing ok.
Happy New Year.
B-T

Hiya HGB....you little bugger!!!! Welcome Back

Ballys...we must of taken a break at the same time because I didnt see you gone when I was here (((((ballys))).

Lojo....yummy....avacado!! Im so glad you guys are back.

HappyGetRichy, great to see ya. I'm not depositing these days either, just playing tourneys. Did you see WB's 'meet up in vegas' thread? Save your chicken scratch and make it if you can. (cheap tickets.com will round you from YXU for $529) I'm herding my nickels for it :)

See ya 'round!

Welcome back Lojo, I don't know why you took a break, but I have been reading some of your posts, and you sure have a different way at looking at things!

Good to have you back as I am looking forward to getting to know you.

XX
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back