Logo
external image

I'd like to reintroduce myself...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Jo
  • id67911
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1008
  • Replies 4

Kelly Jo

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Location
United States
Hello, Casinomeister! I'm Kelly Jo! I just wanted to take a moment to reintroduce myself to everyone!
I have been here since November of last year, so I am still meeting folks and learning the ins and outs
of this particular forum. I'm not going to bore you with a repeat introduction, rather, I would like to invite
you to visit my profile, maybe have a little look around, and I don't know....adjust my visitor counter

:eek2: from 666 to a more comfortable number.... like 667! :eek2:


:DThanks so much! Drop me a line if you like and good luck out there! ~KellyJo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top