Logo
external image

HI!

  • Thread starter Thread starter funvegas
  • id61972
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 852
  • Replies 1
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Location
usa
I took a hiatus from online gambling, and recently came back and thought it would be a good idea to catch up on the latest news. I came here originally to see what people thought of Miami Club- do they pay out, I thought I read here they aren't accredited?

Thanks!
 
I took a hiatus from online gambling, and recently came back and thought it would be a good idea to catch up on the latest news. I came here originally to see what people thought of Miami Club- do they pay out, I thought I read here they aren't accredited?

Thanks!

You found a good spot. Welcome.

Miami Slots is part of SlotoCash/Slots Capital/Desert Nights etc. and those are accredited casinos here. I play at them with confidence, although candidly there have been some delays since the first of the year. However, they have been touted additional cashier/withdrawal options so it should speed up.

You will get your money, its just slower there than some of the other sites.

I like the software and games at Miami Club especially Jurassic Park, Safari, and Amanda Panda.

Good luck and welcome

Diane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top