Logo
external image

Hi !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Repro
  • id40131
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 818
  • Replies 2
Welcome Repro

Hi Repro! I'm Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you.

I play poker too although I am not too good at it. XD I usually just play in the low buy-in tournaments just for fun. NL Hold'em is my favorite. Which sites do you usually play at? I've got accounts at Doylesroom and Full Tilt. My names are Luckylizzy and Lizzyjohnson there.

Welcome to Casinomeister! This is definitely one of the better forums when it comes to online gambling. Whenever something is not right at an online gaming site, you will most likely know about it first here. ;)
 
Welcome Repro!

I am also pretty new here, but I am already loving this site! Filled with awesome people and great discussions in the forums. I hope you will enjoy the site, and it is nice to meet you :)

/PiperSniper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top