Logo
external image

Hi to all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gero9mo
  • id55146
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1057
  • Replies 2
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Location
Norway
Im a new member that looks forward to join a forum ive known for years, but never registered to. Your ROGUE list have been used to avoid noted Casinos and i am thankfull for Casinomeister and how it protects players as best is in a world of nasty non-regulated casinos, and the good ones :)

I registered now because I need help with a possible ROGUE - and its about time i registered after only using the resources before :)

I look forward to stick around, maybe im not here every day, but i will drop in from time to time :)

GL at the tables/slots to everyone.

Regards
Geir
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top