Logo
external image

Hi there

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fefefamo
  • id44600
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 933
  • Replies 4

Fefefamo

Dormant account
Joined
May 21, 2011
Location
Vancouver
Hi there,

I'm new in this forum but let me tell you: this is awesome. Lots of info, a strong community, nice user interface.

Also, I have a question: do you know any casino with a fast cash out system?

Cheers.
 
Hi there,

I'm new in this forum but let me tell you: this is awesome. Lots of info, a strong community, nice user interface.

Also, I have a question: do you know any casino with a fast cash out system?

Cheers.

Welcome to CM, you are already showing you are a smart gambler to have found this place. It is an active group - take your time learning the ropes, read the FAQ's and get familiar with the expectations and then jump into a thread as you have ideas to contribute.

Diane
 
Welcome to CM, you are already showing you are a smart gambler to have found this place. It is an active group - take your time learning the ropes, read the FAQ's and get familiar with the expectations and then jump into a thread as you have ideas to contribute.

Diane

Thanks, Diane.

I will educate myself with the information of the forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top