Hi, I am new to the forum and found myself here after an experience with a few poker sites which I will hopefully share with you as time goes on. From England
A Sunny Welcome from Florida !! Nice to meet U !! Stories u say? I luv stories .... lol ... Oh, Oh n I luv CM's forums too, a life saver when it comes to choosing a Poker Rm/Casino !! I think your gonna luv it here as well !!
Good Luck N Chips Up To Ya !!! .............. Bono2u2
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.