Logo
external image

Hi everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter karolkohn
  • id31950
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1132
  • Replies 6
Hi my name is Karol, I'm new to casino world and want to learn how things are done playing and promoting! See you people and good game.

BTW, what are those reputation points?

Hi Karol and welcome to the forum..:)

I am a little confused though by what you said here and what you said in your profile:

About karolkohn
About you
casino fan and casino article writer
Location
Germany
How did you find Casinomeister?
Google
Occupation
Casino Article writer

Best Casino IMHO
888

What has me confused is how you could possible write casino articles being new to the casino world. What type of articles do you write? I apologize if I have misunderstood what you are saying here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top