Logo
external image

Hi all

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsx600
  • id31731
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1026
  • Replies 6
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Location
vermont
okay I am totally computer illiterate and it probably took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post this hello so I totally was feeling like a loser.. lol I definately know how to download a casino and spend money on them though :)
 
okay I am totally computer illiterate and it probably took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post this hello so I totally was feeling like a loser.. lol I definately know how to download a casino and spend money on them though :)

Welcome to the forum gsx600, no need to feel like a loser around here. You'll get the hang of it fairly fast. Good luck to you in your game play..:thumbsup:
 
the style of playng

Welcome to the forum.
I am also a newbie round here, but I can tell you it's your style of playing which matters!
So come on, tell us bluntly: when you're saying you spend money at the casinos, does that mean you also win?
Florin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top