Logo
external image

Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter SinCity
  • id65813
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1559
  • Replies 1
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Location
UK
Hello, My name is SinCity and I'm new to the forum.
Just like to say I am so excited to be part of the community here.
I love slots, love to play online and in casinos especially in Las Vegas.
Looking forward to reading other players posts of the good times and the bad (boo)
Thanks for accepting me as a member.

Thanks
SC
 
Hello, My name is SinCity and I'm new to the forum.
Just like to say I am so excited to be part of the community here.
I love slots, love to play online and in casinos especially in Las Vegas.
Looking forward to reading other players posts of the good times and the bad (boo)
Thanks for accepting me as a member.

Thanks
SC

Hi SinCity! Welcome to the forum. Your post looked kinda lonely sitting there so long without a howdy, how are you. So, howdy how are you? ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top