Logo
external image

Hello....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mabby2000
  • id62601
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1549
  • Replies 6

Mabby2000

Experienced Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2014
Location
Uk
Hi, I signed up under mabby2000 but lost the password so tried the lost password link but doesn't work! So had to sign up under a similar name.
Just wondering who to send a message to check my original membership?
Kind regards.
 
Many thanks, I have tried to message Bryan but seems that his inbox might be full....
Cheers

Yea, well. He's the boss here and quite popular :)
 
Sorry, I was quite busy yesterday. I've merged all of your accounts into this one. I've also sent a password reset link to your google mail account. The other accounts used hotmail, and that could have been the problem of not receiving email notifications. Hotmail has the tendency of eating emails coming from Casinomeister.com.

If you have any further problems, please let me know via PM.

Thanks for joining us! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top