Logo
external image

Hello :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyJelena
  • id49553
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 844
  • Replies 8

LadyJelena

Previous CM Accounts Manager
MM
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Hello everybody :D


Just wanted to say hi since I'm very new here! I'm Jelena :) I found this forum very cute and friendly and I'm sure I'll enjoy here :)


Cheers :clap:
 
I don't think I've been called cute for about 35 years... Actually I don't get called friendly that often either.

Hi Jelena. :)
 
Hello everybody :D

Just wanted to say hi since I'm very new here! I'm Jelena :) I found this forum very cute and friendly and I'm sure I'll enjoy here :)

Cheers :clap:

Hi Lady Jelena n WELCOME! I am a newbee as well! It's nice to belong, don't ya think? ... hee hee ;):rolleyes:;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top